Talent AssistantFor the NYC Office of a Very Successful Mid-Sized Firm
- Support the full-cycle attorney recruiting process for all non-partner attorney hires;
- Coordinate interviews and liaise with attorneys for scheduling;
- Maintain applicant tracking system, including preparing reports;
- Plan and execute recruiting and internal events, including during summer program;
- Work with external vendors and coordinate logistics for outside events;
- Assist in the development and execution of interviewer training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 1+ years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm required;
- Dynamic and highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong coordination and event planning skills;
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills;
- Detail Oriented.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results