Business Development and Marketing Manager (Technology Industry Team)For the Palo Alto and San Francisco Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and support annual marketing and business development business plans, including thought leadership platforms, communications, and client outreach;
- Develop annual budgets to support initiatives outlined in business plans or as outlined by leadership, including specifying key strategic and tactical objectives and means to achieve annual goals;
- Support responses to RFPs, pitches and presentations for assigned industry group and client teams;
- Partner with BD&M colleagues to facilitate the completion of directory submissions, regional surveys, specific lawyer and practice awards and accolades, and other profile-raising initiatives;
- Provide support for seminars, sponsorships, and other events pursued by the Firm;
- Engage in research and analysis and competitive intelligence-gathering for strategic planning, competitive firm positioning, and business development activities.
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing, research, management, and/or communications-related field in a professional services position;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Exercises solid strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.