Associate Development ManagerFor the NYC, Boston, or D.C. Office of an International Law Firm
- Build relationships with partners and associates across the Firm and foster effective communication between the associates, partners, Practice Group Leaders (PGLs), and Managing Directors;
- Provide coaching for associates on strategies for success, individual career development, and training plans in alignment with increasing tenure;
- Work with the Director of Professional Development to facilitate associate on-boarding and integration;
- Monitor associate performance, draft evaluations, and facilitate the delivery of formal reviews;
- Manage the matter assignment system for associates including coordinating with partners and other supervising attorneys to identify staffing needs;
- Assist in the development and management of the first-year associate orientation.
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably in a large law firm environment; JD required;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Sound judgment and ability to respect, protect, and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results