Senior Manager of New York Attorney RecruitmentFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Oversee all associate hiring for NY office; manage and mentor a team of 10;
- Work closely with Partners to develop and support the firm’s strategic initiatives for attorney recruiting, hiring, and integration;
- Create and implement local recruiting strategy for new associate hiring; work with marketing on branding campaigns;
- Meet regularly with the recruiting committee and office leadership to address: recruiting needs, outreach, diversity, and other recruiting initiatives;
- Oversee New York hiring programs and process, including the summer program, and outreach, aligning with office strategy;
- Collaborate closely with office managing partners, department chairs, the director of administration and the global recruitment department as related to the attorney recruiting needs of the office.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in legal recruiting, law school career development or professional services hiring with 4+ years of management experience;
- Strategic thinker who is passionate about legal talent;
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills;
- Display excellent leadership skills;
- Proven ability to be a trusted advisor to Partners and leadership;
- Skilled manager who thrives on developing team talent.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results