Legal Recruiting ManagerFor the Chicago Office of a Global Law Firm
- Oversee the overall management of associate lateral and law student recruiting for the Chicago office, including integration of lateral lawyers and management of the campus recruitment process;
- Design, attend, and implement all components of the Summer Associate program including the Summer Associate mentoring program;
- Manage pre-employment correspondence to entry-level associates, new hire start dates, moving and bar-related expenses/reimbursement and stipends;
- Develop and analyze reports and projections regarding market trends in diversity, legal recruiting, and retention;
- Maintain memberships in the National Association for Law Placement and other professional organizations;
- Initiate process improvement ideas and participate in projects aimed towards streamlining and enhancing internal procedures of the Firm.
- 4 years of management-level recruiting experience in a law firm and prior supervisory experience preferred;
- Demonstrated understanding of current law firm industry, market trends and philosophies;
- Strong leadership, management and organizational skills;
- Professional demeanor and the ability to provide an excellent first impression of the Firm;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize appropriately.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results