Senior Client Events SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist in the creation, planning, management, execution and delivery of in-person and virtual client events, ensuring all events are aligned with the Firm’s brand;
- Provide on-site support and ensure the smooth execution of all events, supporting receptions and dinners;
- Organize and manage staffing arrangements and on-site logistics including all hospitality, audio-visual and other event related logistics;
- Manage processes for the analysis of event data, post-event briefings, opportunities and ROI reporting, budget reconciliation and promotion of follow-up activities and best practices;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders (conference services, branding and design, communications and procurement etc.) and provide regular updates to lead attorneys and client representatives;
- Research and monitor the corporate hospitality market including new events/venues to ensure the Firm has access to the most innovative, tailored options and competitive prices.
- At least 7 years of experience in a law firm or professional services environment preferred; bachelor's degree required;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a wide variety of events;
- Experience with CRM/database software preferred (e.g., InterAction, Salesforce, etc.).;
- Excellent client service orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Collaborative approach to working within a team, including the ability to take direction and implement feedback;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.