Director of Business Development, CorporateFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Provide direction to the corporate BD staff on the enhancement of various processes/deliverables to improve the quality of the work product, the efficiency of production and the ability to measure and track results;
- Work and advise team on preparing presentations, proposals, and pitch materials in connection with business development opportunities;
- Direct drafting and submission of content for numerous league tables, legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR, LPC);
- Collaborate with attorneys and internal PR team on article placement, speaking opportunities and webinars;
- Prepare deal lists for each supported practice, as well as specific geographical and industry sectors;
- Collaborate with attorneys on high-level business development/visibility initiatives and manage their implementation.
- 5-10 years of experience in business development and marketing (financial services or law firm background preferred);
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or finance (JD or other advanced degree a plus);
- Proven success mentoring, managing, and developing team members, with an ability to inspire and motivate others;
- Excellent leadership, organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to maintain professional composure in high-pressure situations and a fast-paced, multi-authority environment;
- Experience with legal-research/legal-news databases and resources (e.g., S&P Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters LPC, Refinitiv, Leveraged Commentary & Data).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results