Executive Communications WriterFor the NYC Office of an International Law Firm
- In collaboration with the Executive Communications Director, develop and oversee key internal communications projects that involve stakeholders from multiple Firm departments;
- Provide counsel to internal clients and Firm leadership on messaging and content development and ensure that communications are clear, correct, creative, engaging and aligned with the Firm’s strategic goals;
- Provide high-level reporting, writing and editing for internal and external communications that support the needs of Firm leadership;
- Proactively seek out, identify and develop compelling, timely content; anticipate needs, respond quickly to requests and draft materials as needed;
- Solicit input and feedback from internal clients (Firm leadership, attorneys, and administrative departments such as Attorney Talent, Finance, and Practice and Business Development); proofread, edit and fact-check material;
- Assist with the Firm’s multimedia production by writing video and podcast scripts and/or full scripts for certain projects.
- BA or BS degree and 7+ years of internal communications, journalism or PR experience in law firms, finance sector (such as banks, investment firms, or think tanks) or other professional services;
- High degree of financial acumen; well versed in a wide range of financial products and accustomed to describing financial markets and economic activity in clear, direct language;
- Superior writing and editing skills whilst prioritizing accuracy; ability to check facts with multiple sources and take responsibility for producing factually correct content;
- Experience speech writing for leadership;
- Strong listening skills to digest, process, and guide strategy and problem resolution;
- Strong communications, project management, organizational and proofreading skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results