Talent Development ManagerFor the Philadelphia, New York, Boston, or DC Office of a Global Law Firm
- Manage, plan, initiate, create, and deliver training programs that develop critical skills and support the execution of the firm’s business strategy, including leadership & management skills, legal writing & communication, client service, and BD;
- Oversee the production and implementation of Global Learning and Development (L&D) project plans;
- Perform global training needs analysis;
- Partner with practice groups, departments, and managers to identify learning and development needs, determine capability gaps and assess client satisfaction to target ways to improve overall employee engagement and organizational effectiveness;
- Manage metrics and reporting to measure effectiveness of global programs to inform future training initiatives. Utilize data to expand fundamental knowledge, broaden skills and anticipate future training needs;
- Connect with peer firms and attend relevant forums to stay abreast of current L&D developments, including market and best practices.
- 5+ years of professional services L&D experience or as a practicing attorney; law firm experience strongly preferred; bachelor's degree required;
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage own work and the work of others to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to exchange information and present ideas, report facts and position messages clearly and concisely;
- Ability to problem solve and be forward thinking;
- Team player;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and learning management systems.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results