Business Development Senior Manager, Antitrust, Competition & TradeFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Work closely with partners (both in and outside of the US) in creating clearly articulated strategies focused on developing new business with the ACT practice’s top clients and priority targets;
- Lead and guide the execution of the strategies, and serve as a trusted advisor to the US partners in all stages of client engagement, including identifying approaches and topics for client discussion, as well as offering potential solutions and ideas;
- Lead pitch prep meetings and discussions, and develop appropriate intelligence/materials in advance of those conversations using the firm’s tools and research team;
- Oversee and inform the creation of pitches, proposals, RFP responses and other custom collaterals; bring original thought and creativity to working with partners to formulate high quality, original content;
- Enhance the practice group’s profile and key differentiators in sub-practice areas by developing messaging and market position, campaigns, ideas for programs and client communications that reach target audiences;
- Design and execute new business initiatives for the practice and sub-practices including thought leadership, events, client seminars and / or training programs.
- 12+ years of experience in a professional service firm with solid business development/pursuit management experience;
- Experience working for a law firm or professional services firm with an area of law focus on Antitrust and Competition, Litigation or other Regulatory practices;
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills and demonstrated capabilities to manage multiple deadlines, changing project criteria, and maintaining calm under pressure;
- An outstanding track record of generating creative and effective ideas and of working with/motivating/influencing others to implement them;
- Experience successfully working internationally - across offices and cultures; the ability to build strong working relationships with partners and other professionals in a complex, matrixed environment;
- Exceptional analytical skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results