Legal Talent Acquisition ManagerFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Manage the full-cycle law student recruitment process for the DC and New York offices, focusing on efficiency, top talent, and first-rate candidate experience;
- Work with the firm-wide Legal Talent Acquisition team to plan and facilitate interviewer training and other on-campus interview and callback interviewer prep meetings and logistical correspondence to attorneys;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with law school career office contacts and manage strategic campus engagement events and initiatives related to candidate outreach, pipeline, and firm branding;
- Work with the firm-wide Legal Talent Acquisition team to develop and lead a first-rate and comprehensive summer associate program in the DC and New York offices, including orientation, training, practice group programming, and social events;
- Monitor summer associate workloads and assignment evaluations to ensure continuous feedback and balanced workloads; act as a mentor and coach to summer associates; troubleshoots issues and provides feedback to Summer Associate Chairs and the Assistant Leg
- Facilitate the summer associate mid-summer and final reviews as well as the offer decision process.
- 5+ years of professional recruitment experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a law firm, law school, legal recruitment agency, or similar professional services organization;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment demonstrating reliability, dependability, client service mindset and flexibility;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, with attorneys, staff, and external candidates/clients;
- Advanced technical skills and expertise in candidate tracking platforms, electronic presentations, data presentation and social media, plus the ability to adapt and learn new technology and software;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload to manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities; able to work independently and effectively delegate and supervise junior team members to ensure accurate and timely work flow;
- Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results