Lateral Partner Recruiting AssistantFor any US Office of an International Law Firm
- Organize meetings for partner candidates, gather and assemble related materials and closely monitor meetings as they are taking place, ensuring everything runs smoothly, attendees are reminded of meeting times and any updates and changes are communicated;
- Provide calendar management and administrative support to the Chief Growth and Integration Officer;
- Obtain appropriate marketing and collateral material for candidates and search firms;
- Engage in frequent professional communication with outside recruiters, senior partners and other firm members;
- Reserve conference rooms and arrange for refreshments, make external lunch or dinner reservations for meetings, interact with Lawyers Travel Services when needed;
- Maintain library of current recruiting decks, partner bios and other recruiting-related materials.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience; BA/BS required;
- An enthusiastic approach to client service, and strong organization/time management skills;
- Excellent research and proofreading ability;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to use discretion while working with confidential information;
- Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, PDF creation, Excel and Teams.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results