Regional Marketing & Business Development ManagerFor the DC Office of a Dynamic Mid-Sized Law Firm
- Collaborate with Office Managing Partners in Toronto, New York, and Washington DC to evolve strategic plans, including identifying growth areas, developing local brand, and expanding client revenue;
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm (people, practices, clients) and identify competitive and market differentiators;
- Coordinate with cross-functional colleagues to ensure all marketing content and communications, including PR, pitch and recruiting materials, effectively communicate the markets’ key messages;
- Stay informed and be aware of ongoing client work; incorporate meaningful “wins” into materials and internal/external communications so we can effectively market and sell our capabilities;
- Manage business development pipelines and work collaboratively with attorneys and business development managers to initiate and follow-up on leads, client meetings, pitch preparation, and follow-up. Set a process and use technology to track and report on
- Motivate and influence attorneys to be active in the market; provide 1:1 coaching for members and associates to help them develop and execute on individual plans.
- 7+ years of work experience in business development in a law firm or professional services environment; bachelor's degree required;
- Experience in regional legal marketing, branding, events, and business development;
- Outstanding client service mentality with high-energy and motivated collaborator who is also able to work independently as the regional business development point person for the firm's east coast offices;
- Ability to partner with attorneys and develop consultative role/advisory relationship, inr;cluding the ability to influence behavio
- Ability to see the big picture and operationalize a plan that includes diligence and the ability to execute through to completion;
- Strong analytical abilities when it comes to studying industry and market trends, data analytics, and client financials.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results